Monday, August 6, 2012

Jules Just in!

         Hey hey hey there Beastie Blockers! It's Jules here. I want to introduce myself. Here's the inside scoop.

My fav-  game is... MINECRAFT

My fav- animal is a tiger, dog, giraffe, or wolf.

My fav sport- is Dance (i take 3 dance classes 2 being hip-hop and 1 being Jazz) or football (yes, I've been in football too)

My fav place- the beach, D-land, chillin' at my house with family and friends, or on the road while I ride my skateboard, bike, or scooter.

My fav t.v show- I have a lot but my fav is Victorious or ICarly

My fav book- Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Swiss Family Robinsons, The Mysterious Benedict Society, and The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle. Harry Potter, Artimus  Dear America, Because of Win Dixie, A Wind In The Door, Harriet The Spy, Peter and the star Catchers, Percy Jackson, The miraculous journey of Edward Tulane

Fav color- Blue and yellow

Fav minecraft block-Obsidian 

Fav movie- is Lord Of the Rings, Harry Potter, Charile Brown, Nims Island, E.T., Bedtime Stories, Elf, Edward Scissorhands, Tom and Jerry, The Great Outdoors, A Little Princess, The Secret Garden, Mr.Magoriums Wonder Emporium, Pirates of the Carribean, Jurassic Park, Labyrinth, Mary Poppins,  and Milo and Otis.

Fav music- Carly Rae Jempson, Taylor Swift, Beastie Boys, Green Day, Willow Smith, All Star Weekend, Katy Perry, The Perry band, Hot Chilli Peppers, The White Stripes, Adele, Etta James, Etta Fitzgerald, Far East Movement, and Patsy Cline

Intrests-  Skateboarding, Football,  Hip-Hop, Jazz, Surfing, Texting, Hanging out with friends and family, Playing the flute, blogging on my blog (http://meandhome.blogspot.com), Magic Mountain roller coasters, 

Thanks for coming and  checking it out! Come again soon!
<3 Jules, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment